Oceanside Adventures: 5 Ways to Enjoy Dolphin & Whale Watching With Kids in California! by Alex Bryant
In the mood for an aquatic adventure in Southern California? Carla Mitroff from Oceanside Adventures gives us five tips to take advantage of a lifetime experience out in the Pacific Ocean for the whole family:
- All our trips are narrated by our expert captains who are certified marine naturalists with the American Catacean Society. Our entire whale and dolphin-watching team loves and respects all marine life.
- Educational materials are on board! Posters of whales and dolphins, books, plastic replica toys of marine mammals, exclusive life-size dolphin designed SeaDek, which not only adds comfort but helps to educate passengers.
- Common dolphin are regularly spotted on our trips and passengers get a thrill watching them swim alongside our boat!
- Oceaside Adventures is TripAdvisor's No. 1 tour in Oceanside, Calif. Affordable family fun, complimentary parking and an outdoor 2-hour adventure for all ages.
- Marine Mammal Guarantee: In the unlikely event you don't see anything, you may schedule back another visit for free of charge.
For more information visit OceansideWhaleWatching.com!
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.