Candace Cameron Bure Joins Kalahari to Celebrate New Waterpark Attractions by 30Seconds Travel
Kalahari Resorts and Conventions is enhancing its family fun vacation offerings nationwide this summer. The family-owned resorts welcomed "Fuller House" star and mom of three, Candace Cameron Bure, to the company’s Sandusky, Ohio, location to check out the new outdoor waterpark slides and meet with guests during her time on-site.
“Working in Hollywood, it’s essential to prioritize family time and create lasting memories with summer vacations that everyone in the family can enjoy,” Bure said. “Kalahari Resorts is a family-owned business and they deeply understand the importance of family time. I couldn’t be more excited to be a part of the celebration as they expand their guest offerings nationwide.” During her time at the resort’s Sandusky property, Bure interacted with guests and helped celebrate the opening of five new waterslides. The expansion includes:
- Stingray: This raft slide builds anticipation with an exciting serpentine in-run before the raft suddenly drops into a 45-degree tunnel. The ride then gains serious speed before entering a five-story funnel.
- Sahara Sidewinder: For thrill-seekers, this slide creates a “drop-and-dive” sensation as riders fly through steeply angled saucers.
- Tornado Alley: Riders will experience two high-energy funnels throughout the course of the slide – as well as a sudden 24-foot drop, which allows for high-banking swings and zero-gravity moments.
- Serengeti Spinner: This high-speed, enclosed body slide features back-to-back curves and tight 360-degree loops.
- Extreme Rush: Riders stand in a transparent pod high above the waterpark before the floor drops in the near-vertical chute, launching riders to experience the tight 360-degree slide at a fast speed.
For more information, visit Kalahariresorts.com