Princess Cruises Elevates Sabatini's Italian Trattoria With New Pasta Dishes From Italian Chef Angelo Auriana! by Donna John
Celebrating the cruise line's Italian heritage, specialty restaurant Sabatini's Italian Trattoria has been delighting millions of Princess Cruises guests with traditional and innovative cuisine since it first debuted aboard Grand Princess in 1998. Nearly 20 years later, Princess Cruises unveiled a fleet-wide enhancement to its signature restaurant in collaboration with acclaimed Italian Chef Angelo Auriana. Recognized as one of the "Best Specialty Restaurants at Sea," the Sabatini locations on Caribbean Princess and Grand Princess will offer the new inspired menu this April, with the newly refreshed menu coming across the fleet in the coming months. Offerings include:
- Picagge – marjoram-infused long pasta, white prawns, clams, artichoke pesto, ligurian olive oil
- Tortelloni – mint-speckled pasta, roasted lamb, pecorino crosta nera, cacio e pepe sauce, broccoli rabe
- Pappardelle – wide ribbon pasta, celeriac, nebbiolo-braised beef cheek
- Risotto – vialone nano rice, beets dolce latte, Gorgonzola, pistachios
- Torchietti – whole wheat pasta, foraged mushrooms, rosemary oil
"In my hometown of Bergamo, Italy, I was born with an appreciation for the beautiful flavors of Northern Italy that I love to incorporate into my cooking," said Chef Auriana. "Now I'm pleased to share that appreciation through delicious new Sabatini's menu items made fresh daily and served exclusively on board Princess."
Learn more about Princess Cruises here!