Planning a Family Trip to San Francisco? Check Out These 6 Kid-friendly Spots! by Katie Lewis
Looking for family-friendly activities around San Francisco, California? Here are a few of our favorite stops!
- Waterbar– Fresh seafood and a view that can’t be beat!
- Sunset Reservoir Brewing Company – This local microbrewery is great for brunch, dinner and everything in between!
- Golden Gate Park – Check out the events at Golden Gate Park to plan your visit. The park features live music and other events year round!
- Bay Area Discovery Museum – A "wide world of creativity and learning" located right at the foot of the Golden Gate Bridge.
- Pier 39 – When visiting San Francisco, you simply must visit Pier 39 and see the sea lions!
- Yerba Buena Gardens – Visit the Children’s Learning Garden and the MLK waterfall!
Get more fun ideas for when you're in San Francisco!