Don't Forget to Pack These 7 Things on Your Family Camping Trip! by Catherine Merritt
We just came back from camping with our two boys and I cannot stop thinking of what I would bring next time to make it even better. Here are the top things we loved or will bring on our next adventure!
- Cheap flashlights for the kids. They loved them and they were actually useful.
- Easy-to-pack games like yard darts. They don't take up a ton of space and kept the kids and grownups entertained.
- Bluetooth battery-powered speaker. Not the most rustic, but music is a great way to enjoy the time.
- S'mores. I know, it's obvious, but we almost forgot them, so make sure they're on your list. Always!
- Let your kiddos pick out their own water bottles and decorate at home. It helps them keep track of it and focused on hydration.
- Inflatable toys for swimming.
- Wine. Yes, wine.
Lawn Darts $16
A safe and fun way to entertain the entire family while getting them out of the house.
Mini aluminum flashlights are the perfect companion for everyday use. Pack of 4.
Compatible with all your Bluetooth-equipped devices with an outstanding connection range of up to 10 meters.
This personalized water bottle is available in over 100 popular children's names.
Tube Pool Float $12
In the pool or at the beach, this 36-inch tube is sure to keep you floating!