5 Amazing Life Hacks That Will Change the Way You Travel! by Joani Plenty
9 months ago
Hitting the road or friendly skies with the family this summer? After reading these five life hacks, you'll never travel the same way again!
- Baby wipes and baby powder go great together to remove sand! Just wipe legs with baby wipe, shake on powder and brush off sand.
- Packing my shoes in disposable plastic shower caps protects clothing from heel snags and dirt.
- Don’t put all of your eggs in one basket! I like to place money in several different locations (child’s backpack, socks, cooler, sneakers, inside suitcase).
- Use contact lens cases to hold small amounts of product (lotion, baby oil, foundation for touch-ups before exiting the plane, water for tissue dipping, etc.). This can also reduce carry-on bags.
- Keep a small bag stocked with necessities in your suitcase year 'round. If you forget something, you'll always have your emergency stash.