Traveling With Baby? 5 Tips to Make Your Family Vacation Go a Little More Smoothly! by Mei Marcie
Traveling With Kids
4 years ago
Moms need a vacation! But what if you’re traveling with Baby? Here are five tips to keep those bumps in the road to a minimum!
- Flexibility: Don't try to see and do everything. Traveling with Baby means time spent changing diapers, feeding, soothing a tired baby, etc.
- Health: Make sure that all immunizations are up to date and don't travel when Baby – or yourself – is sick.
- Create Home: Bring the comfortable clothes, blankets, snacks, etc., and keep to the same routine as much as possible.
- Snacks: Bring plenty! A hungry baby is likely to be cranky.
- Baby Care: Bring lots of baby wipes and extra diapers!
And when you do hit a bump in the road, stay calm. You're making memories here!