Tanner Flake was born and raised in Mesa, Arizona. After completing High-School at Mountain View, he served a two-year mission for his church in Botswana, Namibia, and South Africa. Tanner Flake fell in love with the people and the countries over these two years. Now a senior at Brigham Young University in Provo, Utah, he is majoring in Business Strategy at the Marriot School of Business. Within this major, he was the first to take part in the selective Product Management track, where he spent his junior year as the PM building a software product for the Johnson STEM activity center, an Atlanta based non-profit that teaches robotic and coding skills to primarily inner-city, minority, underprivileged students. In the past, Tanner Flake has worked for Podium, a Utah-based reputation management company, and TRANSFR VR, a startup in New York pioneering virtual reality workplace training. He's is passionate about reading, learning, design, social activism, videography, technology, and extreme sports, his favorite being skateboarding.
• T-Mobile Product Management intern
• 3.96 GPA. Senior at Brigham Young University in Provo, Utah.
• Product Management Track in BYU's Strategic Management program.
• Also pursuing a Computer Science Minor.
• 2x Marriot Business School dean's list distinction.
• Returned from a 2-year mission to Africa in August 2016.
Tanner has no published tips or collections yet.