Morning Sickness Remedies: 6 Ways Pregnant Moms Can Curb the Queasy by Dr. Kimi Suh
Morning sickness can be a huge frustration in early pregnancy. Surprisingly, the less you eat, the more nauseated you may feel. Here are some morning sickness soothers to try:
- Before you get out of bed, try eating a few crackers.
- Limit your morning movements as much as possible.
- Once you start your day, eat several small snacks and meals throughout the day.
- Foods and drinks containing ginger may help.
- If your prenatal vitamin makes you sick in the morning, try taking it in the evening instead.
- If you're still having nausea, talk to your doctor so you can discuss medications and vitamins to help you.
The content on 30Seconds.com is for informational and entertainment purposes only, and should not be considered medical advice. The information on this site should not be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, and is not a substitute for professional care. Always consult your personal healthcare provider. The opinions or views expressed on 30Seconds.com do not necessarily represent those of 30Seconds or any of its employees, corporate partners or affiliates.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.