Dear Pregnant Mama, Hang in There! Here Are 8 Things Mom-to-be Needs to Hear Right Now by Ann Marie Gardinier Halstead
Pregnancy is amazing and beautiful, miraculous, even. But it can also be exhausting, emotional and overwhelming. As someone who has been through it twice, here are some words of encouragement!
- Try not to overdo it. If you are tired, rest. Grab a book or the remote and put your feet up.
- If the unsolicited advice you receive is helpful, take it. If it’s not, ignore it.
- Trust your instincts.
- Some days will be easier than others. Take it one day at a time.
- Ask for help. Really. You are growing a human inside you; let your partner, friends and family do the other stuff.
- Know that you are beautiful.
- Know that you’re doing a great job.
- Know that your baby is so blessed to have you.
Welcome to motherhood!
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.