#MotherhoodRocks: 9 Bits of Mama Wisdom for First-time Pregnant Moms by Gail Harris
Life in the palm of your hands. Pregnant with possibility. Yours is an experience as old as time, the wisdom as rich, passed down through the ages. Now some mama wisdom that I’ve learned over the last 15 years – for your pregnancy and being a mom:
- Make choices that feel like fun and that bring you joy and pleasure, instead of always worrying about what others will think.
- Stop feeling guilty when your life is going well.
- You’ll love your baby only as well as you love yourself. Hmm…
- Don’t let the voice of your self-critic be the loudest voice in your head.
- Do things for yourself happily instead of out of a sense of obligation or because you feel manipulated.
- You have the right to be happy, even if the people around you are not happy themselves.
- Do not define your self-worth by external factors, such as what you look like or what you have achieved.
- Remember that when someone hurts you, they’ve done so because of their own ignorance or suffering.
- Don’t concern yourself with what others may want you to think and feel; love and accept all your emotions as part of who you are – with no judgment.
Bless you, mama-to-be.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.