Make a Soda Bottle Set for a Fun Father's Day Gift (or Any Occasion)! Holidays Activities Dads
Want a unique Father's Day gift idea for Dad that kids can help make? Try this easy and fun craft idea! You'll need:
- soda bottle set
- Mod Podge
- foam brush
- candy to fill bottles
- hole punch rings
- hot glue
Here's how to make it!
- Wash out the soda bottles and let them dry.
- Fill with goodies when they are dry.
- Make six "Super Dad" labels for each of your bottles.
- Mod Podge the labels on the sides and the front. Cut off the excess in places you don’t need it.
- Add toppers to the top of bottles with a glue gun and cut out the circles to go on top.
Happy Father's Day!See more tips on 30Seconds.com – Inspire and be inspired!