Book Launch of “Become the Fire: Transform Life's Chaos into Business and Personal Success” Books Become the Fire Tribe Talk Editor's Letter Entrepreneurs Career
Book launch day is fast approaching, and we’d like you to help us celebrate. Please join us for the virtual launch of my new book, Become the Fire: Transform Life's Chaos into Business and Personal Success, the mission I’ve been working on for years (and telling you all about along the journey)!
My editor, Georgia, at New World Library, said it best in the lovely note she wrote to me with the very first copy of my book (see main image): "It's here!" And I am so grateful.
At this virtual launch event via Zoom, we will:
- introduce you to the book and its author, Elisa Schmitz, founder and CEO of 30Seconds.com, and founder of iParenting, acquired by Disney, and share how Become the Fire can help you transform your fire into the fuel of success;
- provide an entertaining overview of the book's 10 lessons and the 10 diverse leaders who share their inspiring stories in the book;
- go behind the scenes via a candid interview with Elisa, led by media executive Emily Smith (Elisa's former boss at Disney!);
- take questions from the audience for a lively interactive discussion;
- offer plenty of surprises and prizes to win, including exclusive Become the Fire merchandise!
Please click on the Zoom registration link to reserve your spot at this fun (and free!) book launch event. We can't wait to see you there!
You can preorder your copy of Become the Fire (foreword by Mary Dillon, former CEO of Ulta Beauty and current CEO of Foot Locker) for yourself or for someone you think may benefit from the stories and lessons shared by her and this diverse group of highly successful leaders:
- Paula Boggs, former chief legal officer of Starbucks
- Laura Desmond, former CEO of Starcom
- Talita Ramos Erickson, chief legal officer and chief D&I officer of Barilla
- Sarah Hofstetter, president of Profitero
- Angela Martinez Korompilas, former CEO of American Hotel Register Company
- Kim Oster-Holstein, founder and CEO of Kim & Scott's Gourmet Pretzels, Twisted Alchemy
- Winnie Park, CEO of Forever 21
- Jules Pieri, founder of The Grommet
- Desiree Rogers, CEO of Black Opal Beauty
- Emily Smith, CEO of Wild Sky Media
The book's publication date is October 11, just 12 days from now! To join us for the virtual launch event via Zoom, please click on this registration link. I hope Become the Fire inspires you to turn obstacles into fuel for fulfillment and success!
“Become the Fire curates the best advice from some of the world’s top female leaders. Whether you’re just starting your career, are trying to advance, or are an established leader seeking to improve, Become the Fire will inspire you.” – from the foreword by Mary Dillon, former CEO of Ulta Beauty and current CEO of Foot Locker
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:See more tips on 30Seconds.com – Inspire and be inspired!