We live in a very strange time where our leaders do not always lead and good does not always prevail. Here are six ways to perpetuate goodness and make life easier for others:
- While walking from one place to the next, make eye contact with people. Say hello. Smile.
- Try and pick up three pieces of trash each day.
- If you take public transportation, remember to thank the conductors and drivers. If you don't, remember to thank the person working at the gas station.
- If you have leftovers that you are not interested in, still have the restaurant pack up the remaining food (including the bread at the table that will be thrown away after you leave) and give to a homeless person in need. Because of the coronavirus pandemic, have the restaurant pack half of your meal before bringing the other half to the table for you to eat.
- If you experience good service somewhere, go out of your way to tell the management and express your gratitude. If you receive poor service, take a moment to see things in a different light. Before complaining, ask yourself, "Is it truly worth it to pass on this negative energy?"
- In the summer, carry an extra water bottle with you and offer it to someone who needs it. In the winter, carry an extra pair of thick socks, hand sanitizer, face mask or hand warmers and offer them to someone who needs it.
Every little bit of kindness helps!
The content on 30Seconds.com is for informational and entertainment purposes only, and should not be considered medical advice. The information on this site should not be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, and is not a substitute for professional care. Always consult your personal healthcare provider. The opinions or views expressed on 30Seconds.com do not necessarily represent those of 30Seconds or any of its employees, corporate partners or affiliates.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:See more tips on 30Seconds.com – Inspire and be inspired!