Pinterest: Why Entrepreneurs, Bloggers & Business Owners Must Utilize This Social Media Outlet! Entrepreneurs Tech
Pinterest is not just a way for a mom or dad in the suburbs to plan a child’s perfect birthday party, it's also a way for entrepreneurs, bloggers and business owners to connect and convince people they're experts in a field. Here’s some tips on how to use Pinterest for your business:
- Describe your profile, boards and pins so that it's clear what you are all about and what your pins represent. It also helps pinners find you!
- Keep your pins organized in boards that are easy to navigate and clearly show that you know your content.
- Pin outside content and your own so that there is a variety of fresh content.
- Make sure your own pins are graphically appealing, keep a unified look or brand, and have large text for the pinner to read.
- Guarantee that your links work, so that you get clicks back to your website!
- Clicks lead to repins, repins lead to followers, followers lead to fans, fans lead to buyers of your digital content or real-life products.
By doing this you are gaining trust by providing authentic, timely and useful pins that are relevant. For fresh ideas, head to the #30Seconds Pinterest Boards.See more tips on 30Seconds.com – Inspire and be inspired!
I like the way it intelligently learns and pins only pins relevant to my business to my boards. I normally schedule a week's pins on mondays and it does the rest :D It does all the Pinterest-related operations on Auto-Pilot, so yes, it is literally my Pinterest Media Manager :D
The ads keep coming up, so its a bit annoying, but other than that, PinPinterest is truly the tool you'd want if you want to rule Pinterest B-)