5 Ways to Get Dad More Involved in Parenting That Beautiful New Baby by Jill Ceder, LMSW, JD
Want Dad more involved with the baby? Most new dads are a llittle apprehensive about handling a newborn and baby care. But you can help! Here are five tips!
- Give Dad a special job: swaddler, bottle feeder, bath giver. Involve him in daily activities from the start.
- Give Dad time to figure it out: Let Dad find his own way to soothe Baby. He may discover a better way!
- Stop interfering: Once Dad figures out his special way of doing things, let him enjoy it. No nit-picking, hovering or criticizing.
- Leave Dad alone with Baby: Get a manicure or meet a friend for lunch.
- Ask for help: He can't read your mind. Let Dad know what you need from him!
Dad will be a baby pro in no time!
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.