5 Important Early Literacy Skills Babies Learn From Storytime! by Kaila Weingarten
It’s never too early to start reading to your child! As you introduce your kids – even small babies – to books andreading, look for them to realize these five important literacy skills!
- Books are read front to back and text is read left to right.
- Stories have a beginning, middle and end.
- Pictures should be right-side up.
- Words have different sounds.
- Some words are familiar, some are not.
Start reading with your child from birth to introduce these skills!
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.