The Real Meaning of Thanksgiving: 5 Gratitude Tips to Keep in Mind on Turkey Day! by Mei Marcie
6 years ago
Add to collection
In the chaos of Thanksgiving, don't miss the meaning of it. U.S. President George Washington proclaimed the first national Thanksgiving in 1789. Its meaning is gratitude for blessings we receive. Before getting lost in holiday coordinating, keep these tips in mind!
- Breathe and smile. Be thankful for the occasion to be with family!
- Think of simple things your spouse does. Focusing on the good is fulfilling!
- Think of the laughter you shared with your child over the year.
- Focus on the people you'll spend time with, not the menu and house!
- Worry less, enjoy more. Be fully present!