Thanksgiving DIY Decorations: Table Setting Idea From Pottery Barn Kids by Katie Lewis
3 years ago
Want a beautiful Thanksgiving table? Let kids help make this economical turkey decoration for your loaf of Thanksgiving bread!
- construction paper in your choice of colors
- confetti or anything else for decoration
Here's how you make it:
- Cut construction paper into the shape of a feather.
- Decorate each feather using crayons, other pieces of paper, confetti or whatever else you choose.
- Glue a skewer to the back of the decorated feather.
- Insert skewers into the top of the bread loaf, arranging feathers to look like a turkey's tail.