Thanksgiving Activities for Kids: 6 Fun & Cheap Fall Crafts & Activities for Families by Mei Marcie
Autumn is a great time to do seasonal activities – that won't cost a lot – with your child. Here are some of my favorites:
- Collect Leaves – Enjoy nature's beauty and creativity and burn some calories walking, too.
- Make Your Own Fall Tree – Use sticks and leaves to create a fun fall tree. You can even make it into a family tree.
- Make a Leaf Brooch or Magnet – Laminate a leaf, add a safety pin to a brooch or magnetic strip to make a fridge magnet.
- Picture Frame – Use leaves and twigs to decorate a plain frame.
- Postcards – Spray paint leaves and make a postcard for family.
- Leaf Art – Let leaves come to life by cutting them into shapes and gluing them on paper to create fun pictures. Frame and hang on the wall.
Make time for kids' activities to stay connected to your children.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.