6 Creative, Cute & Cheap DIY Halloween Costumes for Baby! by Jill Ceder, LMSW, JD
5 years ago
Don't want to dress Baby as an animal or pumpkin for Halloween? Try these creative and inexpensive DIY costumes!
- Jersey Shore: track suit, sweat band, gold chain, sunglasses
- Risky Business: white button-down, high socks, sunglasses, diaper
- Frosty the Snowman: white one-piece onesie, scarf, small black top hat
- Charlie Brown: black shorts, shoes and socks, yellow T-shirt with a cut out black zig-zag
- Old Lady: shawl, glasses, blouse, skirt, costume jewelry, cane, lipstick
- Richard Simmons: shorts, leg warmers, frizzy wig and tank top that says "Sweating to the Oldies!"