Pregnant & Packing for the Hospital? 10 Essentials You Need to Know! by Kaila Weingarten
Pregnant and packing for the hospital? I'm heading there for the second time, so I have a list of what to pack. Here's what I'm taking:
- Change of clothes, socks, nightgown and robe (for visitors).
- Copy of hospital paperwork and insurance cards.
- Toiletries and makeup for freshening up.
- Labor tools: music, exercise ball, hot water bottle, drink, candies, washcloths, food for Dad.
- Baby clothing.
- Electronics, like a phone charger.
- Camera to capture those memories.
- Chocolate for the nurses.
- Healthy snacks for after delivery.
- Baby care and breastfeeding books.
Remember to pack early so you're ready to go anytime!
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.