Pregnant & Packing for the Hospital? 10 Essentials You Need to Know! by Kaila Weingarten
3 years ago
Pregnant and packing for the hospital? I'm heading there for the second time, so I have a list of what to pack. Here's what I'm taking:
- Change of clothes, socks, nightgown and robe (for visitors).
- Copy of hospital paperwork and insurance cards.
- Toiletries and makeup for freshening up.
- Labor tools: music, exercise ball, hot water bottle, drink, candies, washcloths, food for Dad.
- Baby clothing.
- Electronics, like a phone charger.
- Camera to capture those memories.
- Chocolate for the nurses.
- Healthy snacks for after delivery.
- Baby care and breastfeeding books.
Remember to pack early so you're ready to go anytime!
Charges Android, iPod, iPhone, iPad and micro-USB smartphones. Standard USB plug splits to micro USB.
The kit was designed by a doula to meet the needs of all laboring women.
The world’s best-selling, best-loved guide to the instructions that babies don’t come with, but should.