First Loose Tooth: How to Make Your Own DIY Tooth Fairy Boxes With Kids! by Katie Lewis
Is it time to turn into the Tooth Fairy, Mom and Dad? Make these fun tooth fairy boxes to hold that precious cargo!
- large empty matchbox
- colored felt to wrap box and line the inner tray
- tacky glue
- thin, red pen or marker
- white, pink and blue felt for decoration
Here's how to make it:
- Pull the inner tray out of the box and line the inside with glue and felt. Wrap the outside of the box with felt and glue it in place.
- Glue a 20-inch ribbon to the outside of the box. Fold a 4-inch ribbon in half and glue it to the bottom of the inner tray to create a handle.
- Draw a tooth shape on paper and trace onto white paper twice. Cut out teeth and face details. Decorate the teeth with the eyes and cheeks and draw on a mouth!