Father's Day Crafts for Kids: How to Make a Handprint or Footprint Frame for Dad by Pam McCormick
If you’re looking for a unique gift for Father’s Day, look no further! Try a framed print with their handprints or footprints!
- cream or white-colored frame mat with a border of at least a 3 inches
- photo(s) of your child(ren)
Here's how to make it:
- Ink up your kids’ hands.
- Press them firmly on the mat wherever you like.
- For the top of the mat, add a heading, either handwritten or printed from the computer.
- For the bottom, add a quote or have the kids draw something.
- Frame the mat.
And done! You’ll have a customized, personalized gift for dad that he’ll treasure forever.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Father's Day Cards $5 & Up
Father's Day Gifts $5 & Up
Black Ink Pads $5 & Up
White Picture Mats $6 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.