Not All Sunscreens Are Created Equal: What to Keep in Mind! by Dr. Hannah Chow-Johnson
6 years ago
Not all sunscreens are created equal. Here's what you need to know!
- It’s important to choose a sunscreen that has an SPF of at least 30.
- The higher the elevation you're at, the higher the SPF you need.
- Also, think about your activities for the day. Will you be going swimming? Make sure you choose a water-resistant sunscreen.
- Going to be active in the sun, getting sweaty? Look for a sunscreen that is sweat-resistant.
- Just remember these don’t last all day. It’s extremely important to reapply sunscreen to keep your skin safe.
Sunscreen – wear it!