5 Ways to Create an Amazing Spring-Themed Dessert Table! by Toni Van Ert
Spring is the perfect time to get together with friends and family and celebrate everything from new weather to new babies. If you're planning a special party or get together this spring, try these ideas for a spring-themed dessert table. It's easy and fun, and kids can help!
- Use toasted coconut as a base for treats on all-white serving dishes.
- Candies of birds, eggs and spring flowers can be purchased almost anywhere.
- Dip cake pops in Robin's Egg Blue frosting.
- Bird cages and dishes can be found at discount stores like TJ Maxx and Target.
- Send matching invitations to your guests.
What a great way to welcome spring!