Earth Day Activities for Kids: Celebrate Earth Day With This Earth-Friendly Craft Activity by Ali Mathis
11 months ago
Add to collection
Earth Day is a great opportunity to teach children about recycling and reusing. This fun, free activity is a great way to entertain the kids and help the earth!
- used items (examples below)
- duct tape or scotch tape
- rubber bands
Here's how to do it:
- Gather some items that you would normally throw away. Coffee cup sleeves, egg cartons, toilet paper rolls, cleaned-out food containers, rubber bands and drink tops are just a few examples of items that work well.
- Put them on a table with some glue, duct tape, Scotch tape and rubber bands.
- Add other craft materials you already have, like paint, pipe cleaners, beads, construction paper, etc.
- Let the kids create their own sculptures and art masterpieces.
Here are some recycle craft ideas.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get inspiration in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Scotch Tape $2 & Up
Duct Tape $3
Rubber Bands $3 & Up
Glue $1 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.