Snow Day Activities: This Snowman Pancake Is a Fun Way to Celebrate Winter With Kids by Katie Lewis
In much of the country, this winter has been tough for families. But you can make the most of snow days with this recipe you can do with your kids when it's cold – or even when it's not!
- pancake mix
- whipped cream, marshmallows or flaked coconut
- chocolate chips or blueberries
- bacon or strawberries
- orange segment
Here's how to make it:
- Pour prepared pancake batter into a small circle and a larger circle to look like the body of a snowman.
- Flip pancakes and cook until done.
- Use a cooked piece of bacon or cut-up strawberries as the scarf, chocolate chips or blueberries for the face and buttons, a piece of orange for the nose, and whipped cream, marshmallows or flaked coconut for snow.
You could even make trees out of kiwi! Celebrate the winter season!
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Snowman Plates $4 & Up
Pancake Mix $3 & Up
Marshmallows $2 & Up
Flaked Coconut $2 & Up
Chocolate Chips $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.