Valentine's Day Activity: Share the Love with Your Kids by Katie Lewis
2 years ago
We encourage our kids to celebrate love with family, friends and classmates for Valentine's Day, and we have a craft idea for your kids at home, play dates with friends or to enjoy as a family!
- 5 x 4-inch colored cardstock
- 8-inch length of thin satin ribbon
- 2 1/4 x 1/2-inch self-stick magnetic strip
- heart stickers
Here's how you make it:
- Cut each card in the shape of a kite.
- Put a ribbon on the back of a your kite.
- Glue the ribbon to the back of magnetic strip and decorate both sides of the tail with heart stickers and place them back to back.
Have fun together!