7-Step Schedule for Getting Kids to School on Time – Every Day! by Eirene Heidelberger
Are you tired of being late because kids aren't cooperating and mornings get out of control? Try my schedule! Most important is that kids wake well-rested and cooperate without whining. We decide our "in the car" time then I use this timeline:
- 6:30: Kids wake on their own and have 15 minutes of alone time.
- 6:45: Kids get dressed.
- 7:00: Have breakfast and practice spelling words.
- 7:25: Kids clear dishes while I clean the kitchen.
- 7:30: Take vitamins, brush teeth, feed fish and pack backpacks.
- 7:45: Get shoes/coats on and head to the car.
- 7:50: We're rolling on time!