Daily Devotional With Kids: 5 Ways a Devotional Helps Support & Connect Families by Mei Marcie
We are still at the start of a new year, and calendars and devotionals are being bought by many. My family has a new devotional for our child, and it has helped already in the following ways:
- Making family time to get together to read the daily devotional.
- Encourages open talks between family members, which is a good way to grow closer.
- It's part of a calming bedtime routine for kids.
- Spending time praying lets each other know we care and love.
- Devotional time is quiet time to tune out "noise."
That's why our family is keeping to our treasured devotional time!
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.