A Grinch-free Christmas: 6 Tips for a Happier Holiday Season! by Cheryl Leahy
I admit it: Last year, I totally Grinched out on Christmas. I was juggling an active toddler, lots of travel and multiple families to coordinate. This year, I thought of a few ways to make the holidays a bit happier:
- Think about who the event/activity/food is for.
- Perfection is just an illusion and a point of view.
- Manage your expectations.
- Spread the responsibility.
- Find a way to create a feeling, mood, atmosphere.
- Give yourself the gift of forgiveness, or at least acceptance.
For more details, check out my blog post here!