Advent Calendars: 6 Creative Ways to Countdown to Christmas With Kids! by Marci Fair
Advent calendars are a playful and interactive way to countdown to the holidays. Here are some ideas!
- LEGO's advent calendar start each day off with a small LEGO to build and play with. What fun!
- If homemade works better for you, try using numbered buckets filled with a surprise for each day.
- Use a pre-made wood calendar with numbered doors that you can tuck in a special surprise for each day.
- Fill 25 little gift boxes with sweet treats or tiny toys.
- Number a collection of canisters to fill with yummies.
- Put out 25 tree ornaments to hang one a day and finish your tree just on time!
What a fun tradition to start this year!
Start the countdown to Christmas in Heartlake City with the LEGO Friends Advent Calendar, which features 24 holiday surprises and exclusive elements!
Includes 25 drawers, number stickers, cardboard box and template!
Count down to Christmas with this unique "treasure box" advent calendar.
Kit contains 25 moveable banner flags painted with red numbers (1-25) on twine string.