Advent Calendars: 6 Creative Ways to Countdown to Christmas With Kids! by Marci Fair
Advent calendars are a playful and interactive way to countdown to the holidays. Here are some ideas!
- LEGO's advent calendar start each day off with a small LEGO to build and play with. What fun!
- If homemade works better for you, try using numbered buckets filled with a surprise for each day.
- Use a pre-made wood calendar with numbered doors that you can tuck in a special surprise for each day.
- Fill 25 little gift boxes with sweet treats or tiny toys.
- Number a collection of canisters to fill with yummies.
- Put out 25 tree ornaments to hang one a day and finish your tree just on time!
What a fun tradition to start this year!
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.