Bored Kid? 7 Ways for Children to Have Economical Summer Fun! by Marci Fair
2 months ago
Summer is slowly winding down. Are your little kids "bored?" Here are some inexpensive, yet fun, ideas:
- It's not too late for the summer reading programs at the library, and visit when they have free shows and reading times.
- Re-stock the crayons and coloring books for cool inside play.
- Fill an art bucket at the dollar or craft store with project essentials.
- Buy an organizer bucket, then let them decorate and use it to organize their toys and books.
- Sidewalk chalk is perfect for little artists and hopscotch-jumpers.
- Let them blow bubbles, especially BIG ones.
- They can have refreshing fun with water balloons or water guns!
School will be here before you know it, mama!
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like: