On Father's Day, I think apart from honoring our own father, it is also time for busy moms to honor the father of our children. Work and parenting can take up much time, reducing couple time. A few tips that I'm working on myself are:
- Greet him with love at the door, not, "Why so late?"
- Respect and appreciate all the little things he does.
- Find time to share a hug and a hobby or passion.
- Empathize with his work challenges.
- Think of five good points before focusing on one bad point.
- A home-cooked meal goes a long way, too!
Spread the love on Father's Day ... and every day!