The 12 Gifts of Motherhood: Moms Get Things That Money Can't Buy - All Year Long! by Kaira Rouda
Thinking about gifts of the holidays made me realize the 12 gifts of motherhood. Here they are!
- Love like never before, and forever.
- Shared smiles and secrets.
- Pride that swells your heart.
- Handmade, hand-crafted kid art.
- First words, first dates, first everythings.
- Family vacations.
- Birthdays and milestones.
- Being able to make a boo-boo feel better.
- Watching sports, plays, art shows – at every age and each stage.
- Dreams of the future and all it holds.
Enjoy your gifts of motherhood this season, and all year long. Remember to stop, breathe and enjoy!