Thanksgiving Food Fun: How to Make Easy Chocolate Candy Turkeys by Annette Jett
Pass them out as a fun little dessert, or use them to decorate the Thanksgiving table. So easy and delicious!
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- cream-filled sandwich cookies
- candy corn
- mini-chocolate peanut butter cups
- malted milk balls
Here's how to make it:
- Insert the candy corn, triangle side down, into the cream of the cookie.
- Secure the chocolate cup on its side onto another cookie and it put together with icing.
- Add a dab of icing on top and put the milk ball on top as a head.
- With the remaining pieces of candy corn, make arms and feet.
- Dot the eyes with white and black icing.
Note: we may occasionally reference products based on a contributor’s personal opinion. But 30Seconds is not affiliated or in no way endorses or makes any warranties about specific products. However, 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Chocolate Sandwich Cookies $3 & Up
Candy Corn $2 & Up
Mini Peanut Butter Cups $5 & Up
Malted Milk Balls $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.