Chocolate Turkey Treats: A Fun Thanksgiving Activity Everyone Will Love! by Annette Jett
a year ago
Make a fun treat with the kids, or offer it as a craft for the little ones on Thanksgiving Day.
- cream-filled sandwich cookies
- candy corn
- mini-chocolate peanut butter cups
- malted milk-balls
Here's how to make them:
- Insert the candy corn, triangle side down, into the cream of the cookie.
- Secure the chocolate cup on its side onto another cookie and it put together with icing.
- Add a dab of icing on top and put the milk ball on top as a head.
- With the remaining pieces of candy corn, make arms and feet.
- Dot the eyes with white and black icing.
These turkeys are sure to please kids of all ages!