Candy Turkeys for Thanksgiving: A Fun DIY Thanksgiving Activity for the Whole Family by Annette Jett
Looking for a fun treat or a cute craft to do with the kids this Thanksgiving? These adorable turkeys are sure to please kids of all ages!
Here's how to make them:
- Insert the candy corn, triangle side down, into the cream of the cookie.
- Secure the chocolate cup on its side onto another cookie and it put together with icing.
- Add a dab of icing on top and put the milk ball on top as a head.
- With the remaining pieces of candy corn, make arms and feet.
- Dot the eyes with white and black icing.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire ... and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Chocolate Sandwich Cookies $3 & Up
Candy Corn $2 & Up
Mini Peanut Butter Cups $5 & Up
Malted Milk Balls $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.