4 Signs Your Car Battery Is About to Die (& What to Keep on Hand) by Amanda Heyser
I failed to see the warning signs of a dead car battery, and because of that, I had to cancel appointments with clients. Here's what I learned:
- Keep a copy of your insurance card in the glove box.
- Keep roadside assistance numbers in your smartphone.
- Carry extra water (especially if you travel with pets)!
Signs of an impending dead car battery are:
- Difficulty in starting.
- Warning lights coming on the dashboard.
- Car lock malfunctions.
- Dashboard clock not keeping accurate time.
I dismissed these signs, waiting for my regular maintenance. Don't make the same mistake I did!