Pre-Order Your Copy of "Become the Fire": A Book for Dreamers Who Want to Be Doers & Doers Who Want to Do More by Elisa A. Schmitz 30Seconds
Don’t ever give up on your dreams, my friends. Hard work, perseverance, resilience and grit (not to mention blood, sweat and tears) – they all pay off when those dreams come true.
I am thrilled to announce that my new book Become the Fire: Transform Life's Chaos into Business and Personal Success, with a foreword by Mary Dillon, former CEO of Ulta Beauty, will be available wherever books are sold on October 11, 2022. In it, I share the very things you may think of as weaknesses – your differences, chaos and fires – are actually the superpowers, strengths and fuel you need to in order to succeed.
Become the Fire means not allowing yourself to be in the fire, getting burned, but instead using the fire to ignite your motivation, passion and grit. It means not focusing on what you don’t have or can’t do, but instead leveraging what you do have and can do. It’s about seeing life’s fire as fuel to propel your success.
The book details my entrepreneurial journey and also includes interviews with 10 other successful women, along with 10 actionable lessons to help readers transform their lives. It's for dreamers who want to be doers, and for doers who want to do more.
I’m learning that pre-orders are essential to the book’s success. That’s why I would be honored if you would order a copy of Become the Fire, either for yourself or for someone you think may benefit from the insights shared by this diverse group of highly successful women:
- Paula Boggs, former chief legal officer of Starbucks
- Laura Desmond, former CEO of Starcom
- Talita Ramos Erickson, chief legal officer and chief D&I officer of Barilla
- Sarah Hofstetter, president of Profitero
- Angela Martinez Korompilas, former CEO of American Hotel Register Company
- Kim Oster-Holstein, founder and CEO of Kim & Scott's Gourmet Pretzels, Twisted Alchemy
- Winnie Park, CEO of Forever 21
- Jules Pieri, founder of The Grommet
- Desiree Rogers, CEO of Black Opal Beauty
- Emily Smith, CEO of Wild Sky Media
Going far beyond whatever advice we could share with you over a cup of coffee, Become the Fire will inspire you – and give you an actionable roadmap – to make your own dreams come true.
Here's what people are saying about Become the Fire:
- "A great read for those searching for inspiration and proof that dreams can come true.” – Kara Goldin, Wall Street Journal bestselling author of Undaunted
- "This exceptional book, fueled by Elisa's enthusiasm, is among the best I've read." – Daniel Joshua Rubin, author of 27 Essential Principles of Story
- "An engaging read that will inspire you to make your own mark in the world!" – Kaira Rouda, bestselling author of Real You Incorporated
- "Proves being true to your vision at every turn ignites the fire within.” – Kay Koplovitz, founder of USA Networks
- "Anyone looking to have a successful and fulfilling career should read Become the Fire!” – Janae Bakken, Emmy-nominated executive producer/TV writer of such shows as Scrubs, Anger Management
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
27 Essential Principles of Story: Master the Secrets of Great Storytelling, From Shakespeare to South Park by Daniel Joshua Rubin $12
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.