6 Must-Know Summer Safety Rules for Tweens & Teen! by Laura Hine
a year ago
It’s summer and your tweens and teens are itching for a little more freedom. But before you send them out of the house, set down a few common sense rules!
- Be aware of your surroundings, so no texting or iPod.
- Do not approach an unknown adult who is signaling you to come toward him (especially if he’s in a car).
- When riding your bike, observe the rules of the road.
- Walk in groups, if possible.
- No drinking and driving or getting in the car with someone who has. Ever.
- Always let someone know where you are at all times.
Let’s have a summer to remember – but only good things!