Quick Halloween Decorating Ideas: How to Mummify Your Front Door for Halloween by Donna John
Need a fast Halloween door decoration? I did back in the day when I was a busy single mom. My solution was to create a fun mummy door. The door took no time and got such a great response on Halloween night.
- white crepe paper streamers
- black construction paper or black foam sheet
- white construction paper or white foam sheet
Here's how to do it:
- Cut strips of the crepe paper streamers about the size of your door.
- Randomly start taping them onto the door, crossing them over each other to look like a mummy.
- Cut two large circles out of the white paper or foam for the eyes.
- Cut two smaller circles out of the black paper or foam for the pupils.
- Tape the eyes onto the door. Done!
Note: If you live in a very dry climate, you could use toilet paper instead of crepe paper streamers.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.