Spring Crafts: How to Make Easy Tissue Paper Butterflies With Your Kids! by Charong Chow
Butterflies are one of the most beautiful symbols of spring. Here’s how you can make adorable butterflies with your kids! Tie the butterfly to a piece of string to form a mobile, or a stick for a simple toy.
- colored tissue paper
- pipe cleaners
Here’s how you make them:
- Stack two pieces of rectangular colored tissue paper. Be sure it sits horizontal on your table.
- Round the edges with scissors for the wings.
- Pinch the center together.
- Fold a pipe cleaner in half. Wrap the pinched tissue paper center with the pipe cleaner.
- Twist the pipe cleaner to secure and form antennae with the ends.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like: