Random Acts of Mom Kindness: 5 Ways to Lift Up a Fellow Mama Friend! by Marci Fair
6 years ago
Add to collection
Know a mom friend who is stressed, tired or overwhelmed? Like we are sometimes (many times)? Take a few minutes to put a smile on her face with a random act of mom-to-mom kindness!
- Call, email or text her with an uplifting message
- Remind her how special she is
- Send her a thoughtful mom book like Chrys Howard's "Motivationals For Mom"
- Use the "Flower Garden" app and email her a beautifully colorful bouquet with a sweet message attached
- Offer to watch her kids for a couple hours so she can enjoy some alone time
- Give her a delicious bar of gourmet chocolate she can enjoy
Reach out to her! You will both be so glad that you did. It is in impacting the lives of others, that we deeply impact our own.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Motivationals for Mom: Inspiring You to Be All You Can Be $13
This wonderful book of motivational messages ignites the hearts of moms, energizing them to face each new day with fresh purpose.
Flower Garden App free
A virtual garden complete with the serene sights and sounds of the outdoors.
Gourmet Chocolate Bars $6 - $42
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.