Family Potluck Playdates: 5 Reasons You Need to Plan a Potluck Now! by Becky Lane
Organize monthly potlucks for your friends and family. Why?
- Having friends bring dishes to share saves the host time and money with food preparation.
- It ensures there will be something for even the pickiest eaters to eat.
- You can organize activities for the kids, such as a craft or game, or let them play if they're old enough to entertain themselves.
- Parents get much-needed socialization with other grownups.
- Kids get to play with their friends while everyone saves money by hanging out together.
What are you waiting for?
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.