Math Games: How to Get the Kids Involved During Super Bowl® With Math by Cheryl Leahy
A lot of math is involved in sports: scoring, ranking, odds. Super Bowl® is a good time to teach kids a mathematical lesson.
- Create a kids' board and let them pick their squares.
- Discuss what the odds are, add up the points together throughout the game.
- After the game, award the winners!
Let the kids keep track of all of the stats on a dry erase board:
- Who scored the most touchdowns?
- Who had the most passing yards?
- Who had the most rushing yards?
- Who kicked the post field goals?
- What was the longest running play?
Make math fun by showing them how it applies to real life – they may not even realize they're learning!
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.