Editor's Letter: Spring & Sunrise Bring Resets (Plus What's Trending On 30Seconds This Week) by Elisa Schmitz, 30Seconds
I have good news.
Spring brings rebirth every year. That means as disappointed as we may be to see things hibernate or die in fall or winter, we can look forward to a reset with new life emerging every year.
But there’s even better news.
Sunrise brings rebirth every day. That means as disappointed as we may be in what happens on any given day, we can look forward to a reset when we open our eyes every morning.
So if you’re discouraged, worried, sad or scared, or just not feeling well for whatever reason, remember that yes, the sun sets, but it also rises – like clockwork. That means you can close your eyes knowing that when you wake up, you can try again. Each sunrise is a new chance to do better, to feel better, to be better. A fresh opportunity to realize your full potential and be the best version of yourself, no matter what that looks like and how much it changes over time.
This is what I’m working on each day, and I’m pretty sure it’ll require a lifetime full of springs and sunrises. How lucky we are to have both.
Here's What's Trending On 30Seconds This Week
- Easy Black Bean Salsa Recipe: This Healthy Black Bean Salsa Is Loaded With Fresh Vegetables (and Even More Flavor)
- Expert Q&A: How Do You Overcome Your Fears of Failing & Become an Entrepreneur?
- Grilled Brussels Sprouts Recipe: If You're Not Making This Garlic Butter Grilled Brussels Sprouts Recipe You're Not Living
- Insect Coloring Pages: Free & Fun Printable Coloring Pages of Bugs for Kids to Color
- Easy Feta Cheese Spread Recipe: Baguettes Were Made for This Creamy, Zesty Herb & Feta Cheese Spread Appetizer Recipe
- Schaffner Report on COVID-19 Vaccines: Leading Infectious Disease Expert Talks About COVID-19 Vaccinations for Teens
- One-Pan Chicken Recipes: Healthy Skillet Chicken & Farro Recipe With Caramelized Leeks
- Healthy Beet Hummus Recipe: You Can't Beat This Easy Beet Hummus Recipe for Savory Summer Snacking
- Easy Chocolate Trifle Recipe: This Fudgy Cherry Brownie Trifle Dessert Recipe Is Love at First Bite
Want to Contribute?
If you have some inspiration you'd like to share, we invite you to join our tribe and become a 30Seconds contributor. On 30Seconds, we realize that time is your most precious resource, and we’ll help you make the most of it. We look forward to having you join our thriving community. You can learn more about me at ElisaSchmitz.com, and get my inspiration for achieving career and life success at BecomeTheFire.com.
Want to Work With Us?
We work with companies we feel good about. To learn more, get in touch with us at email@example.com.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.