Creative Ways to Use Wine Glasses: Debi Lilly Shares Her Fun Home Decorating Idea Using Stemless Wine Glasses by Debi Lilly
Who doesn't have a cabinet full of wine glasses? Instead of just letting them sit behind cabinet doors, take them out and decorate your home with them. A stemless wine glass is best – a wine glass with a stem could get top heavy and tip over. Pick seasonal flowers like tulips for spring, wildflowers for summer, mums for fall and pansies or viola for winter.
- stemless wine glass
- flowers or greenery
Here's how to do it:
- Fill the wine glass with water.
- Cut your favorite flowers to fit the glass.
- Insert the flowers or greenery.
Here are some tips to help keep cut flowers looking fresh longer:
- Use pruners and cut the ends of the stems daily.
- Remove the outer dying petals or leaves.
- Change the water daily.
- Try to keep them out of direct sunlight.
- Use food for cut flowers in the water.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.