Welcome to 30Seconds: Do More of What Brings You Joy (Plus What's Trending On 30Seconds This Week) by Elisa A. Schmitz 30Seconds
The redbuds are in full bloom! These magenta trees are popping flowers like purple fireworks, and seeing them sparkle lights me up inside.
It’s not just their breathtaking color. It’s the way the tiny blossoms work to amplify each other. It’s the elegant arch of the branches that creates a dazzling display. It’s the limited time we have to enjoy them before their flowers are replaced by green leaves (any day now). Redbuds command attention, and seeing them in their glory brings me true joy.
Yes, I see you, redbud. And when I see you, I can’t help but smile. I stop to give you my full attention and the appreciation you deserve. I tuck away that joy you give me, hoping to savor it a little longer, or to pull it out when I need inspiration.
What brings you joy? Look around. Go for a walk. Take a drive. What lights you up? Whenever you notice something that makes you pause or gives you a smile, do more of that. Put yourself in situations that make you feel that spark whenever possible.
Because light is inspiring and sparks can turn into flames. Let’s share our joy and let it catch like wildfire.
Here's What's Trending On 30Seconds This Week
- Dealing With Disappointment: Michele Borba's Guide for Raising Kids Who DON’T Fall Apart (Even During a Pandemic)
- Fluffy Lemon Scrambled Eggs Recipe: Adding Lemon to Eggs Is a Game Changer
- Allergy Season & Coronavirus: Know the Difference Between COVID-19 Symptoms & Allergy Symptoms
- Easy Chicken Recipes: This Creamy Mushroom Chicken Recipe Is Ready in About 20 Minutes
- Overwhelmed By Life Right Now? 2 Tips to Help Combat Burnout at Work & Home During the COVID "New Normal"
- 2-Ingredient Pizza Dough Recipe: This Easy Pizza Dough Recipe Could Seriously Change Your Life
- 2-Ingredient Fudge Recipe: This Delicious Chocolate Fudge Recipe Satisfies That Chocolate Craving Easily
Want to Contribute?
If you have some inspiration you'd like to share, we invite you to join our tribe and become a 30Seconds contributor. On 30Seconds, we realize that time is your most precious resource, and we’ll help you make the most of it. We look forward to having you join our thriving community. You can learn more about me at ElisaSchmitz.com, and get my inspiration for achieving career and life success at BecomeTheFire.com.
Want to Work With Us?
We work with companies we feel good about. To learn more, get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.