Leftover Easter Candy Ideas: This Easter Hot Chocolate Recipe Is a Fun Way to Use That Chocolate Bunny by Donna John
Kids and adults will get a kick out of watching a chocolate Easter bunny slowly melt and turn into a cup of creamy hot chocolate. This easy Easter hot chocolate recipe is worth buying extra candy for.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
- 1 small chocolate Easter bunny or a piece of a big chocolate Easter bunny
- handful of chocolate-based Easter candy
- mini marshmallows
- milk or nut milk
Here's how to make it:
- Heat up some milk and pour it into a large mug.
- Put the candy, mini marshmallows and chocolate Easter bunny on top.
- Watch as the Easter bunny slowly melts into the hot milk.
- Stir and enjoy.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Mugs $6 & Up
Chocolate Easter Bunnies $4 & Up
Chocolate Easter Candy $3 & Up
Robin's Eggs $3 & Up
Mini Marshmallows $2 & Up
Nut Milk $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.